ACCESSORIES | ORBITAL WELDING TECHNOLOGY
ORBIPURGE forming set
Complete with Teflon gas hose and rapid-action couplings.
The ORBIPURGE forming set for tube internal diameters 12 – 110 mm (0.472″ – 4.331″) includes all accessories for fast and efficient internal forming during orbital welding.
Forming plugs for larger diameters are separately available.
- Suitable for all common materials
- The various stoppers match the internal diameter of the tube exactly and therefore from a continuous sealing
- The complete set is supplied in a durable plastic carrying case
- The scope of delivery includes 2 forming plugs in each size, a Teflon gas hose, and a set of rapid-action couplings
- Particularly suitable where there are very high demands for purity in the forming atmosphere and is an ideal addition to our residual oxygen meter ORBmax
- The included rapid-action couplings allow a simple connection and separation of the gas hose
WS2 tungsten electrodes
WS electrodes are used for DC and AC welding and are a completely satisfactory replacement for the WT electrodes.
- High ignition safety
- Low combustion
- Long service life
- High arc quality
Length: 175 mm (6.890″). Composition: WS2 = Rare earths (mixed oxides). Color code: Turquoise.
With 2 adjustable flow displays and option to connect welding and forming gas. Bar pressure regulator “Argon” also available.
TIG manual welding torch for ORBIMAT
The TIG manual welding torch for ORBIMAT orbital welding power supplies is a high productive welding torch for tacking and manual welding. The liquid-cooled hand torch allows an ideal heat conduction and a long operating life. The compact design, the flexible hose package and the integrated operation control results in a high user-friendliness.
A durable storage and shipping case and a consumable spares kit are included.
- Liquid-cooled DC 250 A, AC 200 A
- Superflex hose package
- Flexible torch body
- Ergonomic handle
Other accessories can be found in our current product catalogue